New reviews in The Puritan Issue 28

Issue 28 of The Puritan hit the web this morning and features its usual mix of new writing, criticism and conversation. You'll want to check out the Table of Contents for the full smorgasbord but I'm particularly excited to read E Martin Nolan's chat with Donato Mancini, the latter of whom's reading at Lit Live last fall impressed me so, Julienne Isaac's interview with Joan Thomas (a title like "The Texture of a Life" is sure to reel me in), and of course poetry by authors who are unfamiliar to me despite their impressive bios. Lots of first impressions to be had. Oh, and if your eyes are sore after a long day, why not take a listen to many of this issue's MP3 options instead? 

This winter issue also includes my dual review "Shaking the Past Awake", which takes a deep read of Gillian Sze's Peeling Rambutan (Gaspereau Press, 2014) and Sandy Pool's Undark: An Oratorio (Nightwood Editions, 2012). 

Comments

Popular Posts