Upcoming: Contemporary Verse 2's spring issue



My poem “Lull” will appear in the spring issue of Contemporary Verse 2. I received notification four months ago but resisted blogging about it until more concrete information surfaced. Or, as it happens, until a copy showed up in my mailbox this morning! I've only flipped back and forth to the works of familiar names so far but I can say it's a beautiful issue.

Every publication is exciting but I’m especially proud to see “Lull” go nation-wide when this "poetry only" issue hits bookshops over the next few weeks. Whether you live on the West Coast, in Yukon, the prairies, Central Canada or the Maritimes, CV2 has a full list of sellers so that you can pick up a copy in just about any major city. Christopher's Smoke Shop, I'll be seeing you soon...

Update: CV2's site is updated and taking orders now!

Comments

Popular Posts