Movember (Chapbook) Update

Given that a lot of my poems are in transaction – the majority bundled in hopeful submissions and a lucky few chosen for publication – I found selecting poems for this project a sly dance. But what I’ve ended up with, I like: a semi-random assortment of newer poems and one glaringly old pick from 2008, from which this humble blog stole its name. O, beginnings!

I see moustaches everywhere. It’s great to see something positive and charitable trending (presuming everyone I’ve seen is growing funds as well as follicles). I'll be putting these chapbooks together over the next two weeks, with the hope they'll arrive during the holidays (update: no chance but stay tuned!)Loving thanks to everyone who has given so far. Only a few days left to give and receive!

Comments

Popular Posts